Friday, December 16, 2011

YOKAYO (RANCH) CHINOOKS, Peter Abrahams, Ukiah, CA U.S.A.

Nice news photos & short article here too, of Yokayo Ranch Chinooks' own 'West Coast' (California) beginnings, post '1981 Breed Rescue' & pre UKC days...

Enjoy. And I'll likely have many more docs and images to add this Post too thru time, as I dig thru my archives.  If memory serves, I think Pete's four '81 Yokayo Kennels Founders were, Perry Greene Riki, Kima, Myrra, & Fairbanks.  Bless them all once more...

(Pls note:  I will also add 'page 3' this article, if'n when it too resurfaces.  But I wanted to share the images herein soonest, meanwhile... ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

In particular, I'd like to encourage comments on these items from other breeders, owners, and lovers of Chinook Sleddogs that may also have first hand and/or anecdotal knowledge to add. Hereby creating an informal, online portal for sharing of more Chinook Sleddog history.